I have been reading several forums about the black students at Indian Univeristy Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) who have demanded better treatment from the administration at the school, and some of the racist vulgarity and ignorance is a bit shocking, so I thought I would do a little quiz. Which of the following statements come from a white supremacist site and which statements come from the local central Indiana message boards? (Answers are in the comments section.)
1.What ever happened to hiring the most qualified person for the job? Once people realise that diversity is a weakness and not a strength, schools will be the first places to see improvement.
2. Not all Whites are rich. Many, many are not and they could use the financial aid. Caucasians have a right to celebrate our background.
3. yes, Yes , YES !!!! Black History Month is racist. Lets be simple and put it this way.. If we were to make a White History Month to make people aware of our “struggles and achievments” of our race, there would be hell to pay. Just because there black, they think they can shove down everybodys throats how “horrible things were”,” how deprived we are”, etc. etc. etc.
4. These are nothing but a bunch of very well trained race baiting hucksters, preying upon spineless university administrators, taking them for every dollar they can.
I guarantee this: In ten years not one of these “activists”, who are agitating instead of studying, will have become productive or self-sufficient. They’ll blame a “lack of diversity” for their failure to thrive, but it will, of course, be due to the fact that instead of applying themselves to their studies in college they threw tantrums in order to get a separate building for their own kind.
Too bad the media, lawyers, lawmakers, etc. wont wake up to see that its racist and put a stop to all this Black nonsense.. But hey, i guess there afraid of stepping on someones toes.. But that can be another topic of discussion in itself.
5. Gee, if these students really push hard, maybe they could get the administration to give them some real concessions – you know, like separate water fountains, separate dining facilities,”special” classroom seating…in the back. People like this set race relations back 60 years. MLK must be rolling in his grave.
6. I’m sick of people making “demands” for something just because they are a minority. Stop and think. Aren’t we all a minority? The USA is a diversified nation that was built on the immagration of suppressed minorities from all nations. Since when do black American’s deserve any preferential treatment than any other American citizen? My decendants are from Germany and I’ll bet that, if you count all of the German Americans, they would also be a minority. That is the same as any other group of people from any other ancestory. The “students” remind me of a bunch of spoiled high schoolers that protest a dress code or what’s on the lunch menu. If they want to protest something they should protest something of meaningful consequence such as the Irag war, global warming or poverty. They’re only showing how immature they are.
7. All they have to do is hang around and be loud like they are everywhere else and whatever building they choose will be theirs. They have their own mall; Lafayette Square. Their own Expo. They could have Cadillac races at the Speedway. Shooting contests at Don’s Guns… shooting sideways of course. 100 yard dash with your pants around your ankles. All kinds of stuff that normal people would not do.
8. Black students “balk” at offer? You must be kidding me. I can’t believe IUPUI is allowing itself to be bullied by this (or any) group, demanding its own cultural center and other exclusive benefits. If they ultimately get it, white students should protest and demand the same — an exclusive club just for them. Imagine how that would go over!
9. This is total racism, blacks want their cake and eat it too. They want black clubs, their own world, but yet whites are prejudice if they dare look are them crosseyed. I feel what is good for the goose is good for the gander, so come on and be fair. Let’s all respect each other and not look for the first opportunity to point fingers.
10. Is there any other group as racist as the black people? They are the most racist people I know of.