To what extent does the US’s lack of density just indicate that we’ve got so much damned space?
It’s curious, as well, how very spread out Africa is in the statistics, compared to all the other areas.
Via Ezra, who writes “The problem for folks worried about global warming is that our energy intensive lifestyle had a very long time to evolve, but a more conservatory approach has to be implemented pretty quickly.”
- What single piece of legislation would you most like to see enacted?
- What the UN Population Fund Does
- The Problem With Classical Music or What is Wrong With Our Middle Aged White Male Population?
- Republicans Make Being An Idiot Litmus Test For Serving On Global Warming Committee
- Least Segregated Cities for Asians