I really love this graphic, from National Geographic. The left side of the chart is how much each country spends on health care; the right side shows the average life expectancy in each country. The thickness of the lines indicates how many doctor visits per year the average citizen gets.
We’re just not getting good value for our money. We’re spending more than anyone, by a huge margin, but getting slightly below average results and relatively little access to doctors.
- Star Wars Muppet Health Care Mashup Original Art being auctioned to help pay for a stranger's health care
- Health Care Reform Won't Include Undocumented Immigrants. But It Should.
- Universal Health Care & Personal Health Concerns
- Paul Krugman on Universal Health Care
- Health Care — Half a loaf now, or try again in 19.5 years?