“I’m waiting for the 24 types of ‘progressive’.” –”George,” in comments here.
Robert Hayes, who has commented on “Alas” on one or two occasions, jumps into what I dearly hope will become a trend by putting up his rewritten version of my cartoon “The 24 Types of Libertarian.”
Rob’s version is called “The 24 Types of Progressive.” I helped Rob with the lettering, partly because he’s an old college chum, and partly because left to his own devices he’d screw up the lettering just like Bush screwed up the country. Obviously, Rob knows that if you want something done competently, you better ask a liberal to do it for you.
- "The 24 Types of Authoritarian": a libertarian parody of my cartoon
- Announcement: Progressive Bloggers Forum and Male Pro-Feminists Forum
- Cartoon: The 24 Types of Libertarian
- The Cherokee Election: Ramifications for Progressive Politics (or Why Leeds is the Better Candidate)
- Positive Trends: Americans Are More Progressive Than We Think We Are