I’m really enjoying this ongoing autobiographical comic about anorexia and denial being posted on the cartoonists’ Tumbler, “Just Be Honest For Now.” The comic (17 pages long so far) begins here, and the notes under each page are also well worth reading.
NSFW image (well, or maybe safe for work, depending on where you work: there are boobies) after the fold.
- Body Integrity Identity Disorder
- Why I won’t be eating at Chick-Fil-A anytime soon
- Anti-Porn Activists (Probably The Christian Kind) Protest Alison Bechdel's "Fun Home"
- Useful Info For Meat-Eaters Who Care About Climate Change But Can’t Quit Eating Meat
- Eating Lunch While I Wait for Students and Think about Writing and Character