Because why not?
Consider this an open thread. I’d love to hear about people’s plans for the new year.
My thanks to everyone, blogger or commenter, who has participated in “Alas” in 2011. For all the flaws, frustrations, and occasional lost temper or passing troll, I think “Alas” has one of the better comment sections I’ve seen on any blog. (But then, the comments section here has been to a large degree shaped by my preferences, so it figures I’d think that, doesn’t it?)
I wish each and every one of us a happy 2012!
- No, You Aren’t Amber Cole’s Father
- An Open Letter to the Left
- Never Argue With an Idiot. They Drag You Down to Their Level.
- Cartoon: The Ten Stupidest Objections to the Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Do They Really Believe Abortion Is Murder?
- Psychology Today Publishes “Scientist” Who Claims Black Women Are Ugly
- We Are The 99 Percent
- Why Choice For Men is Wrong
- Cartoon: The Wage Gap and Women’s Choices
- A world without unions
- Fair is fair: Kindergarten and the American Dream
- More On The Boundaries Of Feminism: Can You Be Pro-Life And Feminist?
- Mandolin on Sex Neutrality and Call-Outs, with Lots of Decorative Swearing
- Political cartoon: Unemployment, Democrats vs Republicans
- Uterus? You Hardly Know Us!
Impressively, Maia’s recent post “On Change And Accountability” nearly made the list, and doubtless would have if it didn’t have the statistical poor fortune to be posted in late December.
Congrats to Jeff for being so well-read! And to the rest of us, too.