This piece, by Sarah Tuttle-Singer, will make you plotz:
But then, with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, the rabbi yanked the drawer open, and in the process activated the iRabbit’s on-switch. Whirring, buzzing, and gyrating, this vibrator, unlike so many smaller, more discreet models, leaves very little to the imagination. It comes complete with a fairly girthy shaft and a well-formed glans, and, why yes, it does appear to be circumcised.
- Hanukkah Post on Jewish Identity, Jewish Fantasy, and People of the Book: a Decade of Jewish Science Fiction & Fantasy
- J Street and Poetry and Jewish Politics and Jewish Poets and Jewish Poetics and Holocaust Trivialization and Israel and Palestine and antisemitism and How Can Culture be a Tool for Change if You Won't Let Culture do its Work? – Part 1
- Jezebel Continues Its Long, Slow Decline
- Anybody catch the season ender of Gilmore Girls?
- Could Anyone Send Me A Copy Of The May 2nd Gilmore Girls?