- The must-read article of last week, at least for lefties: Fear of a Black President – Ta-Nehisi Coates
- GOP reportedly sides with incarceration and execution of gay Africans
- “…a randomly selected person with the belief that he is Jesus has a 1/100,000 chance of being Jesus and a 99,999/100,000 chance of being a psychotic.”
- The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, 2012 winnners announced! Surely this is the best contest of all contests, no contest. My favorite entry this year was written by Rebecca Oas: “Ronald left this world as he entered it: on a frigid winter night, amid frantic screams and blood-soaked linens, while relatives stood nearby and muttered furious promises to find and punish the man responsible.”
- Sexy Body, Disfigured Body.
- Evidence vs. Ideology in the Medicare Debate
- The real Romney-Ryan budgets cuts aren’t to Medicare. They’re to programs for the poor.
- Florida Deputy Uses Spidey-Sense to Establish Probable Cause
Transcript here on Feministe.