Here’s a scene that I ended up 90% rewriting, between a very small Mirka, years ago, and her Mom. I like this scene, but what I replaced it with fits better into the larger story.
These are what I call my “stick figure layouts,” where I don’t do any actual drawing, but I figure out the final script and the layout.
(Images under the fold).
- Hereville Book 2 Preview: Mirka, like the kitten of lore, hangs in there
- Hereville book two work-in-progress: Mirka and the bullies
- Hereville Page 27 is online
- Hereville update (and a drawing of Mirka's cafeteria)
- Hereville is a "staff pick" in Previews! Plus, please tell your local comic book shop about Hereville.