(Poking this back to the top, because we’re once again seeking new co-spacers!)
I draw my comics at a shared office space in Portland (Oregon), on SE Foster and Holgate.
We’re currently looking for mild-mannered, friendly writers, cartoonists, visual artists, programmers and anyone else who wants a affordable workplace, to share a quiet, air conditioned work space.
- Large desks (5 x 2.5 feet).
- High speed internet and utilities included.
- 24/7 access.
- Microwave, refrigerator and half bath.
- Close to food, gaming shop and other assorted awesomeness.
- On the 14 and 17 bus lines.
- $140/ or $170/month — incredibly affordable.
There is currently one desk available, which is freestanding (rather than part of a row of desks, like in the picture) desk that is larger than a standard desk near some big windows. However, two more desks will be available on August 1. One of them is an ordinary desk (like in the picture); the other is a corner desk, and so is larger.
I can say from experience, being able to get out of the house to work is really, really nice, and boosts productivity. If you’d be interested, drop me an email.