(Bumping this back to the top, because we’re once again seeking new co-spacers!)
I draw my comics at a shared office space in Portland (Oregon), on SE Foster and Holgate.
We’re currently looking for mild-mannered, friendly writers, cartoonists, visual artists, programmers and anyone else who wants a affordable workplace, to share a quiet, heated, air conditioned work space.
– Large desks (approximately 5 x 2.5 feet).
– High speed internet and utilities included.
– 24/7 access.
– Microwave, refrigerator and half bath.
– Close to food, gaming shop and other assorted awesomeness.
– On the 14 and 17 bus lines.
– $135 or $185 month (depending on the size of the desk) — incredibly affordable.
There are currently a few desks available.
I can say from experience, working from a place that’s not a desk in my bedroom is totes gratifying and boosts productivity. If you’d be interested, drop me an email.